Where do you fish?
We fish fairly locally around Darwin city in the nearby harbours, reefs and coastal areas. Charters are organised around the best time or tide for your chosen target species eg. barra or bluewater (or even both).
If you just want to go fishing we can organise the most enjoyable outing for your crew.
There are many different environments close to home including flats, drains and rock bars up the harbour creeks – to reefs, bommies and wrecks along the coast.
What could I catch?
Tuna, mackerel, queenfish and trevally routinely push schools of baitfish to the surface in the right conditions that result in white frothing ‘bust ups’, the fishing can be exceptional. These fish will have your reel screaming in no time, great fun!
They also hold jacks, snappers, blue and threadfin salmon, grunter, flathead, sweetlip, cod, coral trout and tarpon to name a few.
- Iced water and soft drinks
- Fresh Fruit and snacks
- Quality Fishing Tackle (on a replace if lost or broken basis)
- 30+ sun screen and insect repellent
- Qualified and experienced guide
- Comfortable 6 meter Aluminium guiding vessel with shade canopy and 80lb bow mount electric motor.
What to bring?
- Sun hat and/or buff style head scarf
- Camera and spare batteries
- Sunglasses (polarised being the best)
- Cool light protective clothing
How much are Half Day Tours?
$200 – $250 depending on the number of anglers.