Our Multi Day Packages are the Ultimate South West Rocks fishing experience!
You and your crew have multiple days to chase any number of species in as many locations as possible – or to just concentrate on landing that dream fish, such as the pacific blue marlin (arguably the greatest gamefish on the planet).
What’s it all about?
These tours are designed for our clients to get the most from their fishing holiday, without the hassle of organising the finer details – let us take care of accommodation, meals, transfers etc. (See below for inclusions)
We fish multiple locations, tides and changing weather patterns. As most anglers are aware even minor changes in the barometer, wind or moon phase on a particular day can effect the fishing.
With multiple days this can be overcome.
Basically the longer your tour runs the more ground we can cover, and the more chance you have of a monster hookup!
Where do we fish?
Our Contender 25T is an extremely versatile vessel which is just as at home flicking the river flats for flathead, as it is chasing billfish 20 nautical miles off the coast.
Most of our multi day tours take in a variety of fish habitat so your crew experience as much of this amazing place as possible.
Hearty meals are provided – breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also bring snacks and fresh fruit on the boat to keep those fires burning.
There are two things that all anglers need to get through a BIG day on the water, a good feed and a comfortable bed.
We aim to exceed expectations where ever possible.
Tours are tailored to your needs
Anywhere from 2x day to over week long adventures can be organised.
There is sure to be a Multi Day Fishing Package that suits you, and your crew!
- Air conditioned accommodation whilst on tour
- Iced water and soft drinks
- All meals (excluding breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last)
- Fresh Fruit and snacks
- Quality Fishing Tackle (on a replace if lost or broken basis)
- 30+ sun screen and insect repellent
- Tuition from a fully qualified and experienced guide with over 15 years in the industry
- Any fish kept are processed and flight approved boxes provided. (So if need be you can take some frozen catch home)
What to bring?
- Sun hat and/or buff style head scarf (straw hats are great in the wamer months)
- Camera and spare batteries
- Sunglasses (polarized being the best choice)
- Cool light protective clothing
- Motion sickness medication if you are prone to seasickness (except on billabong tours)
‘Jump on board for the adventure of a lifetime – book a South West Rocks estuary, sport and game fishing charter today!’
To book a tour or for more info contact us.