Half Day Tour – $200 to $250 per head
Want to check out the local waters, or pressed for time?
Fish locally around Darwin! Charters can be tailored to your needs, or the best bite times.
Find out more at Half Day Tours.
Full Day Tour – $300 to $400 per head
A full day on the water gives you a great chance of landing the big one!
Day safaris usually venture to more remote areas. We would like to provide the best tour for your requirements so locations / prices vary slightly.
Find out more at Full Day Tours.
Extended Safari – $600 to $850 per head
Get the most out of your Top End adventure with a Safari package – the Ultimate NT fishing experience!
Find out more at Extended Safaris.
Private Hire – Contact us for a price. email@example.com
- Pick up and drop off at accommodation via air conditioned 4WD Tourist Vehicle
- Iced water and soft drinks
- Fresh Fruit and snacks
- Quality Fishing Tackle (on a replace if lost or broken basis)
- 30+ sun screen and insect repellent
- Qualified and experienced guide
- Comfortable 6 meter Aluminium guiding vessel with shade canopy and 80lb bow mount electric motor.
What to bring?
- Sun hat and/or buff style head scarf
- Camera and spare batteries
- Sunglasses (polarised being the best)
- Cool light protective clothing
We are happy for clients to bring along some alcohol with them, as long as they drink RESPONSIBLY.
Cans are preferred over bottles as they take up much less room.
The hot weather coupled with alcohol consumption can cause intense dehydration and become dangerous. Drink lots of water and don’t overdo the grog – falling in the water is not recommended!
For bookings or more info contact us.